End Of The Week Roundup: 10/12/12
Most of the beginning of the week and as much of the weekend as I was able to fit in involved in finishing the setup. It was preparation for Tuesday which was Leah’s and my first wedding anniversary. We had a lazy morning together which led into our gift opening. The first year traditionally is based on paper and we both are suckers for our own take on tradition and we were both happily surprised with what we got each other. (I almost got her to tear up which is a feat in itself!) After we lounged about and played with our dog before going downtown. In the city we went to Trattoria 10 for dinner which was 2 blocks from the Bank of America Theater where we went to see Kinky Boots. After that it was to home for a slice of our wedding cake.
- Leah and I celebrated our first anniversary and went out to dinner Trattoria 10 and to see Kinky Boots downtown
- Started running again after a 2 week break and foolishly thought I should ramp it up again past what I was doing after not drinking water all day… yea that only worked through half of it before I went back to the old routine. Not sure if I need more water or ramped it up too much
- My health insurance is attempting to screw me. I’ll leave it at that as I feel there is a long uphill battle in front of me at this time
- I believe we’ve picked our new deck contractor, now just to finish making everything official
- No real changes – its been a busy week!
- 400ish words on a short story, nothing past that