End Of The Week Roundup: 05/10/17
- Leah and I put together our new bed frame and re-arranged the bedroom to give us a boatload more room!
- We tried the new seafood joint that opened near us, “Jimmy’s Island Grille” which was decent (I’d probably still opt for Pappadeaux.)
- My wonderful, amazing, awesome, beautiful, intelligent, funny, best in the world wife said I could pick *1* Cthulhu themed ‘thing’ for our kidlet. I think she’ll veto the above picture though.
- This week we fit in not 1 kidlet classes but 2! ‘Childbirth Basis 101′ and ‘Beyond Basics 102′ which will be fun because ‘Baby Care Basics 101′ will actually be next week. Though taking them out of order is probably the only safe way to make sure we get them done before our little bundle of joy shows up.
- I went out for Mother’s Day with my mother. Mmm Bakersfield
- I’ve started the painful all time consuming setting up posts well in advance for when the little Destroyer of Worlds comes.
- We watched Gangster Squad
- Finished reading Eaters
- Finished reading The Great Consumption Episode 1
- BuyZombie: Undead Winter Review
- ScienceFiction: Book Review: ‘The Mad Scientist’s Daughter’
- ScienceFiction: Comic Book Review: ‘Avenging Spider-Man’ #20
- ScienceFiction: Comic Book Review: ‘Thor: God of Thunder’ #8
- ScienceFiction: Comic Book Review: ‘Uncanny X-Force’ #4
- ScienceFiction: Comic Book Review: ‘Astonishing X-Men’ #62
- ScienceFiction: Comic Book Review: ‘Alpha: Big Time’ #4
- ScienceFiction: Comic Book Review: ‘Wolverine’ #3
(Unless stated in a signature on the picture I have no idea where any of the art in this post is from.)